At our studio, we are utterly passionate about wedding photography and Portugal. Portugal is a beautiful and welcoming country. We love the friendliness of its people, its cultural diversity, the strength of its heritage, its natural landscape variety, and its overall welcoming ambience. Furthermore, Portugal is a growing and privileged Destination Wedding location favoured by several of its unique features. We found it to be a suitable country to settle and Lisbon’s coastal area to be the best area to establish our Wedding Photography Studio in Portugal. Here, light conditions for photography are phenomenal, emerging from a beautiful and single Atlantic and Mediterranean geographic fusion.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PORTUGAL
WE ARE A PORTUGAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO BASED IN LISBON AND CASCAIS
• Portugal's location at the tip of Europe, a central position in the world map, makes it quite effortless to travel to from almost any place in the world. This geographic position is an essential feature for welcoming Destination Weddings and especially appealing to multi-national couples, whose family and friends travel from various countries and continents.
• Portugal's territory vital for humanity's leading civilisations and the country's foundation more than eight centuries created a vibrant architectural heritage built upon a variety of influences. Well-kept, some Portuguese architectural treasures, such as Palaces and Fortresses, operate today as luxurious destination wedding venues.
MILD AND PLEASANT
• Portugal's moderate Mediterranean climate with an average of 300 days of sun is very welcoming. This warm, comfortable atmosphere is uniquely suited for wedding celebrations outdoors, like beach ceremonies and alfresco receptions and provides a beautiful natural light for elegant destination wedding photography.
WARM AND GENEROUS
• Portuguese well-known hospitality is an attractive, widely appreciated characteristic. It's the expression of the country's legacy of historical, cross-culture influences: European, African, American, Middle Eastern and Asian. When getting married in Portugal, you can expect extraordinarily attentive qualified wedding service.
• Portugal is a small country but geographically and culturally diverse, offering a wide variety of breathtaking natural and cultural landscapes. From ancient little villages to modern urban areas, sandy or rocky beaches, lush mountains, or vast plains. Anywhere we can find spectacular backdrops for original wedding photography in Portugal.
• Portugal balances remarkably tradition and modernity. In its people, in their lifestyle and its art scene. This essence generates a pulsing atmosphere which easily incorporates influences and is excellent for creatives. All wedding-related activities benefit from this energy, especially ours as wedding photographers in Portugal.
Lisbon and Cascais?
We have chosen to establish a studio of wedding photography in Portugal in Lisbon and Cascais because we find this area to be magical. This enchantment comes from a whole set of tangible and intangible incredible qualities. The most ethereal of them might be the one we treasure most—the romantic glow and inspiring energy coming from the surrounding presence of the River Tagus and the Atlantic Ocean.
SINGLE AND FLATTERING
• Portugal has a unique and incredible Atlantic, almost Mediterranean light which is a treat for wedding photographers. The all-over coloured facades and the terracotta roof tiles capture and reflect light like in no other place in the world. Adding this flattering light to the already joyful spirit of people getting married in Portugal is superb!
TOP QUALITY VENUES
• Portugal has world-class wedding venues and accommodations ranging from modern to ancient, classic to contemporary, served by top-quality services and amenities. Most Portugal wedding venues are versatile charming structures with outdoor facilities excellent for wedding day photography.